ATTENTION! Access to services is allowed only to registered users. The request will be processed by the administrator within 48 hours.
Each User is solely and individually responsible for the use of their own username and password and, in particular, for the conduct of and the activities carried out when making use of the Service. The username and password are strictly personal and the user must not - under any circumstances - transmit them to other users or Third Parties. In the event of any breach
of this prohibition, the User will be responsible for the use made of the said information by the persons to whom they have supplied their username and password.
The User is obliged to notify Tennis Photographer immediately should they lose their password or if it is stolen or, in any case, if its secrecy has been compromised. In the case of a failure or delay in communication the User will remain responsible for the use of their username and password by whoever makes use of it. If a User has reason to believe that a person is using his or her identification data or account, they should immediately inform Tennis Photographer.
All communications should be sent to email@example.com.
The trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and texts featured on the www.tennisphotographer.com website are the intellectual property of Tennis Photographer and its beneficiaries and may not be reproduced, used or represented without the express permission of Tennis Photographer.
The rights for the use of www.tennisphotographer.com website content, granted by Tennis Photographer to the User (whether an external collaborator / consultant or an employee of Tennis Photographer) are strictly limited to the field of activities and / or functions for which a username and password were assigned.
Any commercial use and / or disclosure to third parties by the User, without prior permission of Tennis Photographer is prohibited.
In particular, the User may not modify, copy, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, commercially exploit and / or distribute in any way the articles, the www.tennisphotographer.com website pages or the software codes for elements that go to make up the services and the site, or the user names and other personal identification codes in the Services.
I agree (by marking the relevant box below) this terms for the purposes to register with the website
Policy statement in accordance with provisions of the Italian Privacy Law (art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03)
With the present policy statement, Tennis Photographer Pty Ltd (hereby referred to as the 'Company' or 'Tennis Photographer') informs you on the purposes and modalities for processing the personal data (provided by yourself) which it shall possess.
- We inform you that Tennis Photographer shall process said data in manual, paper, electronic, and telematic forms (and data shall be stored in electronic and printed form). Tennis Photographer shall observe specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, its illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access. All of this data shall be conserved and processed by Tennis Photographer in full compliance with the protection of privacy pursuant to all existing laws (and thus in keeping with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of privacy) and in a manner strictly related to the purposes indicated in this policy statement. Tennis Photographer shall process the data only to the extent and in such a manner necessary to fulfilling the stated purposes. The data shall be stored at Tennis Photographer offices and at the Data Processors appointed by Tennis Photographer (along with the third parties to whom data is communicated as Data Controllers and listed under point 3 of the present policy statement) and can be stored in databases, including electronic databases.
- Data can be processed by Tennis Photographer (which shall only process the data necessary for fulfilling the stated purposes, and only to the extent and in such a manner necessary to fulfilling the stated purposes) for the following purposes:
- to allow you to register yourself in the website, to recognize you as an authorized user, and to grant you access to the reserved areas and documentation (in accordance with the purpose you have indicated);
- to uphold or defend Tennis Photographer's rights in a court of law or to comply with obligations set out in Italian law and in Community laws and regulations (data can be processed in such a way even without the consent of the data subject pursuant to art. 24 lett. a, f of Legislative Decree 196/03).
- Tennis Photographer shall be authorized to communicate the data for the purposes described in point 2 lett. B of this policy statement (communicating only the data necessary for fulfilling these purposes) to: judicial authorities, excise and revenue police, law enforcement agencies, and public bodies (whenever there is the obligation to do so) as well as law firms, legal consultants, post offices and couriers (who shall be able to see the address in order to send any written communications). Tennis Photographer shall not communicate the data for the purposes described in point 2 lett. A of this policy statement. The following shall be authorized to access the data, in their position as persons in charge appointed by Tennis Photographer, and they shall only process the data to the extent and in such a manner necessary to fulfilling the stated purposes: envelope filling and mailing staff also external to the Company; marketing staff and website management staff also external to the Company; IT technicians also external to the Company, that can also carry out tasks of system administrators being appointed as such in this case; IT staff that can also carry out tasks of system administrators being appointed as such in this case; external relations officers, also external to the Company; legal office staff; freelancers and consultants/collaborators, also external to the Company working under the direct authority of the Company, such as legal consultants and IT technicians. The following shall be authorized to access the data, in their position as data processors appointed by Tennis Photographer, and in their position as data processors shall only process the data to the extent and in such a manner necessary to fulfilling the stated purposes: data processors such as the data processor under point 7 of the present policy statement, and companies performing activities instrumental to those of Tennis Photographer Pty Ltd, such as, for example, marketing, shipping, call centers, public relations, management of information systems, and website management. External Data Processors are authorized to process data directly or through employees/collaborators appointed by Tennis Photographer who are undertaking the activities that said external subjects are undertaking on behalf of Tennis Photographer, along with management of their information systems should they host Tennis Photographer data.
- The provision of data indicated as mandatory in the form and requested for the purposes set out under point 2 lett. A of the present policy statement is optional for the purposes set out under point 2 lett. A of the present policy statement; nevertheless, it is indispensable for website registration and for accessing the website's services. The provision of data indicated as optional is optional, and failure to provide said data shall not result in any prejudice to the possibility of registering with the website and accessing the services contained therein (said data can only be used for better identifying those who register). It is evident that failure to consent to data processing for the purposes set out under point 2 lett. A of the present policy statement shall result in failure to register with the website and failure to access the services contained therein.
- The provision of data (personal data, address, and other data requested in case of controversies or to exert one's rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 ) for the purposes set out under point 2 lett. B of the present policy statement is necessary, and failure to do so shall result in failure to register.
- The Company will conserve and use the data for a period appropriate to the purposes for which they are used and compliant with the relevant legal requirements.
- The Data Controller is the Company Tennis Photographer Pty Ltd, author of this statement, with legal headquarters in 133 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065 Australia, telephone number +61 2 94327833, fax number +61 2 9262 2298, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you insert contact information for the company/agency/body for which you work, you shall assume the obligation and responsibility of obtaining authorization to insert the data from said company/agency/body and additionally you shall assume the obligation and responsibility of informing the company/agency/body for which you work of the full content of this policy statement, which thus also applies to the data of the company/agency/body for which you work.
- You may at any time exert your rights pursuant to art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03 in accordance with the procedures and timeframes set by law, which we summarize below:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Information updated as at 29/05/2015. Such update is carried out inside of policy of constant review of the informative ones. The versions of the previous policy statements are available writing to email@example.com.
I agree (by marking the relevant box below) to the processing of my personal data for the purposes set out under point 2 lett. A of the policy statement (in summary: to register with the website)